1. First, marinate the chicken in the marinade, and then fill with yogurt and mix everything.
2. Rinse the rice and let the rice dry.
3. Cut onions, grate ginger on a fine grater, and cut tomatoes in small cubes.
4. Soak raisins, and fill the almonds with boiling water to remove the skin. If you want to use chickpeas, pre-soak it for the night.
5. Take the frying pan, add the vegetable oil and fry the onions, then add all the spices and tomatoes fry for 1-3 minutes and set aside.
6. Fry almonds in butter, then add rice and raisins to it, as well as turmeric, curry and salt and fry it all for about 2-3 minutes.
7. Fill rice with hot water (in the proportion of 1 cup of rice per 1 cup of water) and cook until half-ready for 8-10 minutes.
8. Separately fry the chicken in a frying pan until golden crust, then add the chickpeas to the cooked chicken and fry for one more minute.
9. Take a deep stew pan and add some rice, then grill, then add chicken with chickpeas, and then follow with rice and fill it with ½ glass of water. Cover the dish and leave it for 10 minutes over low heat.
10. Sprinkle cooked dish with parsley and serve a dish on a bright painted plate, sprinkle with chopped parsley, and decorate with cinnamon sticks, almonds. You can put some sauce nearby.