1. Separate the washed chicken thigh from the bone and put it through the meat grinder. Add salt, pepper, spices and squeeze a clove of garlic into the mince.
2. Wash the lettuce and the tomato, chop the tomato into circles, tear the lettuce into medium pieces.
3. Cut the bun in half.
4. Prepare the sauce: thoroughly mix the sour cream and mustard in a bowl, add salt.
5. Fry the bacon in a pan without adding oil, fry the mince in the same pan after making a pancake (cutlet) of the same diameter as the bun.
6. Fry on each side for 5-8 minutes over medium heat.
7. Grease each half of the loaf with sauce. Put salad on the bottom part, then put bacon, tomatoes and cutlet on the top. Grease the cutlet with sauce.
8. Place the upper half of the bun over the bottom one.