Butter - 1 tbsp
Chopped garlic clove - 2 pc
Grated ginger - 2 tsp
Turmeric - 1 tsp
Garam masala - 1 tsp
Cardamom seeds - 1 tsp
Cloves - 2 pc
Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
Ground chili - 1 tsp
Coriander seeds - 1 tsp
Peeled tomatoes - 275 ml
Rich cream - 100 ml
1. Place the chicken in a bowl with garlic, ginger, salt, chili and lemon juice. Mix and cover with a film and cool for 30 minutes.
2. Mix yogurt, garam masala, turmeric and cumin and add the chicken, making sure that each piece is well coated with the mixture. Cover again and refrigerate 3-4 hours.
3. Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Put the marinated chicken pieces on a grill mounted on a baking tray and bake for 8-10 minutes.
4. Sprinkle the chicken pieces with a little oil and turn them over. Bake for another 10-12 minutes.
5. For sauce: heat the oil in a saucepan and add the garlic and ginger. Fry for a minute or so, and then add cardamom, cloves, coriander, garam masala, turmeric and chili. Stir well and fry for 1-2 minutes. Stir with tomato and lemon juice and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Add the chicken pieces to the sauce and mix well, so the sauce will coat the chicken.
7. Finally, add butter and cream and mix continuously until the butter melts and the sauce becomes smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
8. Serve a dish on a textured wooden board. Decorate with chili, a slice of lemon and sliced coriander.