Mint yogurt sauce
Crashed garlic cloves - 2 pc
Chopped fresh mint - 1 bunch
(or dried mint - 2-4 tbsp)
Plain fat-free yogurt - 1 cup
Sea salt - ½ tsp
1. For sauce: place yogurt, garlic, mint and salt in a small bowl; stir well, cover and refrigerate.
2. Lay chicken breasts in one layer on the bottom of a cooking pot. Sprinkle with salt. Add apple cider vinegar, bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, cardamom, and cloves.
3. Pour cold water to cover the breasts at least 2.5 cm, and put on the stove on medium-high heat, bring to boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover and cook for 15-20 min.
4. Take the chicken breasts out of the cooked broth; place on a cutting board to cool; strain the broth and leave it.
5. Heat olive oil in a frying pan. Add the onions and fry for 4 min., stir regularly. Add the garlic and fry for a minute. Add chicken, paprika, sumac, season with salt and pepper. Mix and simmer for 5-7 min.
6. Remove from heat, add nuts and garnish with parsley.
7. Place the lavash into the serving bowls, add the Lebanese chicken, pour with mint yogurt sauce.