Flour - ¼ cup
Beaten egg - 1 pc
Bread crumbs - 1 cup
For the rice:
Corn oil - 1 tbsp
Garlic minced - 1 clove
Onion chopped - 1 pc
Carrots diced - ¼ cup
Capsicum diced - ¼ cup
Soya sauce - 2 tbsp
Sesame oil - 1 tsp
Chicken stock - 1 cup
Salt & pepper powder to taste
Spring onion chopped - ½ tbsp
Sesame seeds - 1 pc Plain yogurt - ½ cup Catsup - 1 tbsp
1. Rub chicken drumstick with Dijon mustard, add the rest of the seasonings. Let the seasoning absorbed for an hour.
2. Breaded the chicken by dredging into flour and dip in the egg mixture, roll in the breadcrumbs coat all the pieces, set into a dry plate.
3. Pre-heat the oil to 190°C. Fry chicken for 5 min., keep the oil temperature to 150°C.
4. When the batch of chicken is fried, transfer into a wire rack, set over a baking sheet and place it in a 200°C oven to drain; keep warm.
5. To cook the rice: heat the non-stick pan or wok, add oil, cook garlic and onion, brown them a little. Add the remaining vegetables and cook for some time.
6. Combine the rice with the vegetable; add the seasonings, mix well to coat evenly the rice.
7. Serve the chicken and vegetable fried rice with yogurt and catsup sprinkle some spring onions & sesame on top of the rice.