1. In a bowl, combine yogurt, lemon juice, cumin, garam masala, cayenne, black pepper, ginger & garlic paste, salt. Stir in chicken, cover, and refrigerate for 1 h. Oil the grill and start cooking the chicken pieces. Grill until juices run clear, about 5 min. each side.
2. Wash & soaked the rice, heat butter ghee in a medium heavy skillet over medium heat. Cook garlic and onion for 1 min., add the whole spices. Add the rice and stir until mixed well.
3. Pour a boiling vegetable broth into the rice mixture enough just to cover the rice season, boil; when the surface of the rice starts to dry, cover with foil, lid tightly, make sure that no steam comes out.
4. Transfer the pot over the flat griddle, continue cooking the rice in a very low heat for 10 min. Turn off the fire, leave the rice covered for another 30 min.
5. Transfer to a serving platter the chicken tikka into a plate, serve with hot vegetable pulao and mint chutney. Garnish with fresh coriander.