For the potato & vegetables:
New potato - 4 halves
Olive oil - 2 tbsp
Rosemary fresh (chopped) - ¼ tsp
Zucchini green & yellow - 1 pc
Capsicum 3 colors - ½ pc of each
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 230°C. Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Generously sprinkle salt & pepper inside the cavity, add the marination (paprika, garlic, mustard, oil and lemon) rub the chicken inside and out the cavity, truss the chicken.
2. Place the chicken in a roasting pan and the marination over the skin. Sprinkle with salt & pepper, and then place in the oven for 15 min.
3. Roast until the juices run clear. Remove from the oven, let rest on a carving board for 10 min.
4. Marinate the potato and vegetables with olive oil, rosemary and salt and pepper.
5. Grill the vegetables into a flat grill and keep aside. After 15 min., take the chicken out and add the potatoes.
6. Roast until the juices run clear, for another 45 min. Remove from the oven, let rest on a carving board for about 10 min.
7. Place the chicken into a serving dish with potatoes and grilled vegetables.