1. Season the chicken thigh with salt, pepper and sesame oil.
2. In a mixing bowl combine flour, corn flour, egg whites and water whisk until it forms a batter texture.
3. Preheat the oil to 200°C. Once the oil is hot dip each chicken piece into the batter and deep fried. Reduce the heat to medium. Once the chicken turns golden brown, remove it from the oil and pat dry.
4. For the sauce heat the oil in a saucepan, add ginger & garlic paste.
5. Add the rest of vegetables; gradually add the water, vinegar, and sugar & lemon juice, boiled once. Add the dissolve cornstarch.
6. Add salt & pepper and check the sweet & sourness. Adjust according to your preference.
7. Arrange the chicken in the plate and pour over the sweet & sour sauce. Sprinkle with chopped spring onions and sesame seeds.