For the salad:
Mix leaves (cut) - 2 cups
Cherry tomato - 4 halves
Feta cheese - 4 cubes
Red and white quinoa (boiled) - 6 tbsp
Palm heart (in can) - 4 slices
Avocado sliced - ½ piece
Olive oil - 2 tbsp
Garlic minced - ¼ tsp
Lemon juice - ½ cup
Salt and white pepper powder to taste
1. Marinate the chicken fillet with thyme, mustard, lemon juice, garlic and olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Let it stand for 30 min.
2. Make the grill hot and start to grill the chicken breast on both sides, once all the sides are sealed. Continue the cooking for 2 to 3 min. until the meat is fully cooked.
3. Remove from the grill and let it rest for a few seconds.
4. In a mixing bowl mix olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and season with salt & pepper. Whisk it vigorously.
5. Add the mixed leaves and quinoa, then tossed them evenly with the dressing.
6. Transfer into a salad bowl topped with tomato, palm heart, cheese and avocado. Drizzled with some dressing left from the mixing bowl.
7. Lastly topped the warm grilled chicken slices on the salad and serve.